- Hits: 983
The Canadian Nurses Foundation is proud to offer more than 50 scholarships in support of nursing education.
These awards have different values, depending on the level or area of practice. The ranges are as follows:
- Baccalaureate – $3,000
- Masters and Nurse Practitioner – $1,000 to $5,000
- Doctoral – $1,800 to $10,000
- TD Aboriginal Nursing Fund at all levels – ($1,500 – $5,000)
- RBC Diversity in Nursing Awards for internationally educated nurses
- Certification Awards – Value of the fee to write the exam, before taxes
Link to online application: http://cnf-fiic.ca/what-we-do/scholarships-and-bursaries/apply-now/
- Confirmation of registration in the next semester of your program
- Recent transcripts or web-based grades
- Three references (from academic supervisors where possible)
- Other documentation as specified in the eligibility criteria of a specific award
Online applications must be submitted no later than midnight EST on March 31. Applicants will be informed of results by the end of June.